How to Participate
- Contact a certified home energy contractor to schedule a Home Energy Evaluation. Find a contractor today.
- Receive your Home Energy Evaluation. Program approved contractors will identify opportunities to improve the comfort and value of your home. Implementing these recommendations will also provide opportunities to lower your gas bill.
- Review your recommended improvements and rebate estimate. Recommendations are specific to the performance and health of your home. The overall scope of work and rebate incentive will vary according to your home’s needs.
- Implement your approved home energy upgrades with your contractor. You have full control to decide which home energy upgrades you receive. Contractors may have financing options available to complete your work.
- Receive your rebate check and enjoy the improved comfort and value of your upgraded home!
Contact a UGI Save Smart participating contractor to schedule your Home Energy Evaluation today!