Participants of UGI Save Smart New Homes gain access to an extensive and growing collection of marketing material, technical resources, and training.
In addition to the resources provided below, builders who join will have access to experts offering customized technical support and marketing assistance. Participants also receive UGI Save Smart New Homes updates and industry best practices.
- Marketing Materials
- Technical Resources for Builders
Download brochures for:
- Builders (coming soon)
Become an ENERGY STAR Partner to gain access to the following materials:
Sales signage for energy efficient new homes:
(Recommended printing 8.5 x 11, double-sided on card stock paper and placing in acrylic sign holders)
Develop your own co-branded ENERGY STAR marketing materials. Contact us to gain access to the following materials:
- ENERGY STAR co-branded brochures
- ENERGY STAR co-branded banners
- ENERGY STAR consumer video for use on partner websites
ENERGY STAR materials provided by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. UGI Save Smart New Homes materials provided by UGI.
Technical Resources for Builders
- Download Guidelines for ENERGY STAR Certified Homes Version 3.0
- Access the Building America Solution Center
- Direct your HVAC contractor to become a credentialed HVAC contractor
- Find a credentialed HVAC contractor: