UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades
Improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort through the UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades program.
UGI Save Smart can help you take your savings and in-home comfort to the next level. There’s much more to improving the energy efficiency of your home than just high-performing HVAC and water heating equipment. A Home Energy Evaluation can help to identify areas to improve the energy performance of your home. You’ll receive gas-saving recommendations that are simple and affordable like air sealing and insulation.
How to Participate
Ready for your Home Energy Evaluation? Get started on the path to Save Smart!
- Find a participating contractor and schedule a $50 Home Energy Evaluation.
- Take advantage of the DIY install energy savings kit with tips on energy efficiency considerations for your home, details on how to install your new smart thermostat, and benefit from the other energy and water conservation products included in your kit.
- Review the improvement recommendations and an estimate of project incentives provided by your contractor – then decide on the upgrades that are best for you, your home, and your budget.
- Coordinate with your contractor to make the desired upgrades.
- Receive your rebate check and enjoy the improved value and comfort of your home!
Contact a UGI Save Smart participating contractor to schedule your Home Energy Evaluation today!
Are you a home owner looking to make energy efficient home upgrades? We can connect you to our list of approved contractors.
Are you a contractor looking to join the UGI Save Smart Energy Upgrade program? We can help register you to become an approved contractor.
|Improvement Type||Incentive to Homeowner|
|Insulation and/or Air Sealing||25% of cost up to $2,500|