UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades
Improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort through the UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades program.
Benefits of Participating
Certified home energy contractors are available to help identify opportunities to improve the comfort and value of your home. These opportunities are identified through a home energy evaluation.
For only $50 a Home Energy Evaluation may include:
- Direct, on-site installation of:
- ENERGY STAR® certified smart thermostat*
- Low flow shower head
- Kitchen sink aerator
- Bathroom sink aerator
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Tank temperature turn-down
- Identify opportunities to improve your comfort
- Review your HVAC equipment to improve efficiency and save energy
- Offer helpful energy efficiency tips to lower your gas bill
- Provide summary of recommended energy efficiency upgrades that is customized to your home
Customers who are income-qualified may be eligible for free, comprehensive usage reduction services. To learn more about enrollment in UGI’s Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP), please call 1-800-844-WARM (1-800-844-9276).
*Up to a $180 retail value. ENERGY STAR® certified smart thermostats valued at or above $180 may be available at an additional cost.
Additionally, if home wiring needs to be upgraded to install the smart thermostat, the thermostat will not be installed or contractor may charge their market rate to make the necessary upgrade.
Are you a home owner looking to make energy efficient home upgrades? Look through our list of approved contractors.
Are you a contractor looking to join the UGI Save Smart Energy Upgrade program? Use the link below to register to become an approved contractor.