UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades
Improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort through the UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades program.
Add Energy Efficiency to Your Spring-Cleaning Checklist
Now through May 31, receive a FREE Home Energy Evaluation that includes a DIY energy savings kit* – valued over $200! Your kit will be complete with:
- An ENERGY STAR® smart thermostat,
- Water conservation products for your kitchen and shower,
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Outlet and switch plate gaskets to prevent air leaks through exterior walls.
UGI Save Smart can help you take your savings and in-home comfort to the next level. There’s much more to improving the energy efficiency of your home than just high-performing HVAC and water heating equipment. A Home Energy Evaluation can help to identify areas to improve the energy performance of your home. You’ll receive gas-saving recommendations that are simple and affordable like air sealing and insulation. Plus, during this limited time offer, you can take advantage of rebates of up to $2,500** on air sealing and insulation projects.
Ready for your FREE Home Energy Evaluation? Get started on the path to Save Smart!
- Find a participating contractor and schedule a FREE Home Energy Evaluation.
- Take advantage of the complimentary self-install energy savings kit with tips on energy efficiency considerations for your home, details on how to install your new smart thermostat, and benefit from the other energy and water conservation products included in your kit.
- Review the improvement recommendations and an estimate of project incentives provided by your contractor – then decide on the upgrades that are best for you, your home, and your budget.
- Coordinate with your contractor to make the desired upgrades.
- Receive your rebate check and enjoy the improved value and comfort of your home!
Contact a UGI Save Smart participating contractor to schedule your Home Energy Evaluation today!
* While supplies last
**Covers 25% of installation costs up to $2,500 for all air sealing AND insulation projects
Are you a home owner looking to make energy efficient home upgrades? Look through our list of approved contractors.
Are you a contractor looking to join the UGI Save Smart Energy Upgrade program? Use the link below to register to become an approved contractor.