UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades
Improve your home’s energy efficiency and comfort through the UGI Save Smart Home Energy Upgrades program.
Benefits of Participating
Certified home energy contractors are available to help identify opportunities to improve the comfort and value of your home. These opportunities are identified through a comprehensive home energy audit.
For only $150 a comprehensive Home Energy Audit will:
- Test equipment, ensuring the health and safety of your home
- Identify air leakage and opportunities to improve your comfort
- Review your HVAC equipment to improve efficiency and save energy
- Offer helpful energy efficiency tips to lower your gas bill
- Provide a comprehensive summary of recommended energy efficiency upgrades that is customized to your home
Customers who are income-qualified may be eligible for free, comprehensive usage reduction services. To learn more about enrollment in UGI’s Low Income Usage Reduction Program (LIURP), please call 1-800-276-2722.
Are you a home owner looking to make energy efficient home upgrades? Look through our list of approved contractors.
Are you a contractor looking to join the UGI Save Smart Energy Upgrade program? Use the link below to register to become an approved contractor.